Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco CDR Time Discrepancy.

ccg-collab1
Level 2
Level 2

Hi All,

Good Day. I'm experiencing unusual behavior of CUCM CDR, I see a call record with 0 Duration but the time difference is more than a minuet than the default setting on CUCM (with call forwarding). I attached the actual CDR report we gathered. I just want to know if this is a normal or discrepancy of the system.

Cisco Call Manager Version: 10.5.2.10000-5

Thank you

2 Replies 2

kamalakar m
Level 1
Level 1

This could be issues with Post Dialing Delay (PDD)

Considered as the time from the INVITE sent by an origination to the RINGING message from the termination.

Ratheesh Kumar
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi there

I think you are hitting this bug - CSCvh61524

https://bst.cloudapps.cisco.com/bugsearch/bug/CSCvh61524

Symptom:
In Cdr data, duration is populated as zero though call established and were in call for couple of minutes.

Conditions:
Phone A calls to HP_1 and reacheds the Agent-1, Agent-1 does blind transfer to HP_2 then reaches agent_2. Now A got connected to Agent_2.

Now if A does the redirection to some DN, then we will see this issue in the duration field.

Workaround:
N/A

If you are having the same above calling scenario you might be hitting the same bug as I can see your CUCM version 10.5.2.10000-5 is listed. Try upgrading to the fixed version.

Hope this helps!

Cheers
Rath!

***Please rate helpful posts***

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: