Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco CDR Unanswered Call Time Discrepancy

ccg-collab1
Level 2
Level 2

Hi All,

Good Day. I'm experiencing unusual behavior of CUCM CDR, I see a call record with 0 Duration but the time of Origination and Disconnect have a difference more than a minuet than the default setting on CUCM (with call forwarding please see attach CUCM service parameter) for  Unanswered. I attached the actual CDR report we gathered. I just want to know if this is a normal or discrepancy of the system.

Cisco Call Manager Version: 10.5.2.10000-5

Thank you

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hello,

I'm not sure if CUCM keeps track of that information.

You might have to gather the CCM traces and manually check that information.

I believe there should be 3rd patty applications that can run such reports, but not CUCM itself.

Regards, Jaime.

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

You posted this a couple of weeks ago. I take it the bug suggested was not the problem?

Have you contacted TAC on this?

Hi Maren, Thank you for the prompt reply, however the bug you had given is for answered calls with 0 duration. 

Hello,

I believe that the CDR record connecting and disconnecting time is the time when the signaling starts and stops, regardless if there was an Audio path stablished or not.

You might want to count the ammount of seconds that a call is ringing before being disconnected or sent to voicemail. This time should match the discrepancy you are experiencing.

Ragrds, Jaime.

Hi Jaime, Thank you for the prompt reply. May i know if there is a way that we can calculate the ringing duration of the phone specially the unanswered calls?.

Hello,

I'm not sure if CUCM keeps track of that information.

You might have to gather the CCM traces and manually check that information.

I believe there should be 3rd patty applications that can run such reports, but not CUCM itself.

Regards, Jaime.

Thank you Jaime :)
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: