Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Cius and CUCM 7.1.5 BLF issue

latintrpt
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I am running CUCM 7.1.5.32020-1 and recently introduced Cisco Cius tablets in our environment. 

On the Cisco Cius, we are running software version: sipcius.9-2-1SEC

The issue I am having is that after I configure 5 different BLF in CUCM and they appear on the Cius, if I press the screen to call one user via the BLF, all the BLF names change to that of the first person.

To make this simpler, let's say I configure 5 different BLF's with the names: John, Jack, Jane, Joe, Jeff, in that order.

After they appear on the Cius and I were to call Jane, all the names of the BLF's on the Cius change to the name John.  Is this some kind of bug on the Cius or on CUCM?

I hope that makes sense.

Thanks

2 Replies 2

latintrpt
Level 1
Level 1

any ideas? Thanks!

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

I'm running into the same issue as you.  We just got some demo Cius' and I have one set up with 1 line and 5 BLF's.  For no reason, all 5 BLF's will display the first BLF intermittently.

CUCM 7.1.5.31900-3 with device pak 7.1.5.34091-1

CIUS Active Load - sipcius.9-2-2-49

I do have another CIUS set up with 1 line and 3 BLFS (using the same phone button template), so far, I've NOT been able to make that one go screwy.

Symptoms of probem CIUS:

Upon bootup - all 5 BLF's show top line

Ramdomly, they will switch to display properly

No matter what the button displays, it calls the correct number when pressed

When I pick up one of the lines, ALL 5 BLFs light up red (hope this is not too confusing)

Anyway, I'm going to call TAC to see if they have a fix or if it's just a "Feature" of CUCM 7.1.5 and Cius'

Pete