Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco CME and Panasonic PABX integration

noorudden
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I have a client who is running a Panasonic Pabx Telephony. Now i would like to implement Cisco IP Phones but i want to start like 50% of users at the site will be on Cisco IP Phones and other 50% will keep using Panasonic for now.

So question is how to make them work together so they can communicate each other on intercom and also to make outgoing calls.

Regards

Nooruddin

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I don't think intercom would work across this solution, the CME intercom feature works with the phones registered to it.

It would be simply to configure your integration between the boxes, you don't even mention which side would be managing the outgoing calls, but simply configure the DPs or whatever is the equivalent on the PABX to route calls to the other system with any digit manipulation that might be required

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I don't think intercom would work across this solution, the CME intercom feature works with the phones registered to it.

It would be simply to configure your integration between the boxes, you don't even mention which side would be managing the outgoing calls, but simply configure the DPs or whatever is the equivalent on the PABX to route calls to the other system with any digit manipulation that might be required

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate