cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco CME CallConnector Personal Client and the 8945 IP phone

lansdellt
Level 4
Level 4

We have a customer with CME requesting Cisco Unified CallConnector for click to dial capabilities from Outlook.  However, they are ordering 8945 phones.  I do not see these phones listed in the datasheet.  Has anyone deployed this with phones other than the ones listed and had success?

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/collateral/unified-communications/unified-callconnectors/data_sheet_c78-655143.html

Thanks

3 Replies 3

peterrevillcorp
Level 1
Level 1

I have this same question but the 7841 phones, any update on this?

Sreekanth Narayanan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

If the phone model is not listed on the data sheet, it's not been tested with this product. That would mean that the phone may or may not work with the product, however, it won't be supported. I've tried to get some information on this from the concerned team. Will update once I get the info from them.

Sreekanth Narayanan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

As I posted in my earlier post, this is not officially supported and have confirmed this with the engineering team. However, they have said that this may work.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: