Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco CUCM System version: 10.5.2.10000-5 FAC Issue

mohamed sebaey
Level 1
Level 1

Dear Experts 

I have Cisco CUCM System version: 10.5.2.10000-5 , i did configuration for Internation RP with FAC . My issue as below

user A dials international number E.X. 900967XXXXXXXXX  after dialing first 3 digits 900,  it ask to enter the FAC number , After authentication , user have to complete the number to do dial out , finally call go out . I tried CMC , but i got same issue i have to reneter the complete number into two steps and this not logic , any help.

thanks

1 Reply 1

Manish Gogna
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Mohamed,

Please check if the route pattern is overlapping with any other route pattern starting with 900 or 9.! under Route Plan report. You may try unchecking FAC on this 900967XXXXXXXXX route pattern and see if you are still prompted for FAC, this will help you know if the call is hitting the correct route pattern or not. If possible , share the screenshot of the Route pattern and the FAC config.

Manish

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: