Helpful
Replies

Cisco CUE auto answer

19782401a
Level 1
Level 1

Hi guys,

I have a 2901 running CUCME 11.1  and an ISM module running CUE 8.6.6

I need to put under test (duration test and audio quality test) some incoming calls, to do this I have implemented an auto answer on the CUE trough the following configuration:

ON CUCME

Dial peer to route those incoming call to CUE

dial-peer voice 105 voip
description "Auto Answer incoming calls"
destination-pattern 105
session protocol sipv2
session target ipv4:172.29.230.3  ==> CUE IP address
dtmf-relay rtp-nte
codec g711ulaw
no vad
!
dial-peer voice 106 voip
description  "Auto Answer incoming calls"
destination-pattern 106
session protocol sipv2
session target ipv4:172.29.230.3  ==> CUE IP address
dtmf-relay rtp-nte
codec g711ulaw
no vad

On CUE

Under "System/Call-in-number" I have configured two call-in-number ( DN 105 and DN 106), under "System/script" two script associated at those call-in-number and under "System/prompt" I have uploaded a file WAV to play as a welcome prompt; when I call those DN the call connects automatically  and I can hear the content of the file .wav

The problem is that I can't upload a file more than 1MB length,  but the duration of this call in not long enough ( the call drops after about 12 minutes when the file wav ends)

There is a parameter to put in loop the file wave in the prompt configuration, or is possible links the script to an external store (for example an USB pendrive connected at the 2901) where upload a bigger file wav?

Thanks

Gian Luca

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Ahmed Shaier
Level 1
Level 1

You write a script to loop through the prompt for a defined number of times as you wish as the screen shot below

I have uploaded the script in the attachments, you can uploaded to the CUE and set the wavprompt variable to the prompt you will be using and the loopcount variable to the number of loops you want the prompt to be played

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Ahmed Shaier
Level 1
Level 1

You write a script to loop through the prompt for a defined number of times as you wish as the screen shot below

I have uploaded the script in the attachments, you can uploaded to the CUE and set the wavprompt variable to the prompt you will be using and the loopcount variable to the number of loops you want the prompt to be played

It's work fine, thanks Ahmed!!!

Hi Ahmed,

my colleagues has tested a very long call ( 7 hours) , the call never drops but after 5 hours my colleagues didn't hear anymore.