cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Dialed Number Analyzer - Restart Procedures

jamize
Level 1
Level 1

When I try to run a DNA on CUCM 11.5 I receive an error page.  I've searched Cisco documentation and can't find the proper restart procedures.

When I look in the Control Center Feature page, it shows the following in service:

Cisco Dialed Number Analyzer Server Started Activated Sat Sep 3 00:06:45 2016 177 days 14:09:35
Cisco Dialed Number Analyzer Started Activated Sat Sep 3 00:08:36 2016 177 days 14:07:44

I'm trying to determine which order I use to restart the DNA.

Thanks,

Jeff

3 Replies 3

Wilson Samuel
Level 7
Level 7

Hi,

In my experience, Restarting the Publisher has  always worked. However you must need a scheduled maintenance window for the same (depends on organization's policy)

HTH

Wilson Samuel

Plz rate all helpful posts

Can I not restart the services and then the server I listed above without having to restart the Publisher?

I have personally never tried it. However you may just restart the service and see if it solves the issue.

Make sure you take a downtime before you restart the service, as I couldnt find anything that says that it may affect anything in production, however it is always safer to do such activity during a maintenance window, just to keep yourself covered.

HTH

Plz rate all helpful posts