cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco DX650 trying to dial SIP URI instead of extension for intercluser user

Gaurav Singhal
Level 5
Level 5

Cisco DX650 trying to dial SIP URI instead of extension for intercluser user. 

DX650 registered to CUCM 9.1.2 in sydney cluster with all users (US + Sydney). Call a US user from directory, tries to call as first.last@<IP of Sydney Sub> instead of extension. 

LDAP sync is on with directory URI=mail and telephonenumber=ipphone.

4 Replies 4

Gaurav Singhal
Level 5
Level 5

Anyone?

Hi

Did you fix this issue as i have the same problem?

Andy

I ended up removing Directory URI integration from LDAP sync as users do not need the SIP URI for extension at this point. Also I found that if you hit the + sign on the contact on Dx650 for 2 seconds, it will show you all the options to call this user like extension, SIP URI etc but unfortunately if SIP URI is there, that is the default method used. Another way to fix this would be to enable ILS and then each cluster will know how to reach across cluster for an off cluster SIP URI.

Hope this helps!

Regards

Gaurav

Hi in latest firmware 10.2.5.60 you will get both SIP URI and extension display. By Default SIP URI dialing will be there but you can select the extension for dialing if it is defined at end user.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: