Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco DX80 and CUCM 10.5

johanbonvalet1
Level 1
Level 1

Hey!

This is the first time for me and my colleague about installing a DX80.

We followed the admin guide. Installed the devpack in the cucm for the DX80. But it did not want to register... How can we do?

I keep looking for a answer in the internet but I am still with no answer...

Did we missed something?

I red that in the admin guide that you can change manually the domain name when the IP is Static.. But i can not.

Please, thank you for your answer

Two days on this installation. Desperate!

4 Replies 4

Aman Soi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi,

I check the Device pack link and for DX80 , u do not require any Device Pack to be loaded in call manager.

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/compat/devpack_comp_mtx.html

regds,

aman

Hi

thank you, that's correct. 

I have connected the DX80 to a endpoint who works perfectly, and.. the DX80 did not want to registre itself to the CUCM..

I really do not understand..

Do we really have to be connected with a Jabber/webex account?

If you are installing a new device pack to support a new device, it requires a cluster reboot.

Have you done that?  If you go to Device - Phone and try to add a device, is DX80 an option?  If not, you probably just need to reboot your CUCM cluster to add DX80 support.

thanks! it worked, the only thing now is that the DX80 is in ENglish instead of French since it was registered to CUCM. No way to change the language thanks to the Android system option

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: