Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco DX80 at CUCM 9.1.2

Support Albakom
Level 3
Level 3

Hi,

we have an CUCM 9.1.2 and want to connect an DX80. The data sheet of DX80 says that it is possible. But I didnt found a device package for CUCM 9.1.2 to support the DX80. I've downloaded the DX80 firmware and was able to install it successfully, but the DX80 doesnt appears in device list to configure in CUCM administration. I restarted the CUCM machine already twice.

Can I install a device package of CUCM 10.x at the 9.1 machine? Is there an other way to get the DX80 work with the 9.1.2 CUCM?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Ayodeji Okanlawon
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

It is definitely supported. I have it on my CUCM 9.1.2. This is the device pack I installed

cmterm-devicepack9.1.2.12039-1.cop.sgn

Please rate all useful posts

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Rajan
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Can you provide the complete CUCM version you are using

Aaron Harrison
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi

Did you install the dev pack? The latest 9.1(2) pack (Release 9.1(2.13070) says:

Cisco Unified Communications Manager DevicePackage 9.1(2)(13070-1) includes support for Cisco DX Series phones

Aaron

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

Rajan
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Yes. DX80 support is mentioned in Device pack 9.1.2_12039-1 release notes as well.

http://www.cisco.com/web/software/282074299/113726/cmterm-devicepack9.1.2_12039-1_Release_Notes.pdf

You could install any of these device packs and reboot the cluster to get this new device option.

Shenbagarajan

Ayodeji Okanlawon
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

It is definitely supported. I have it on my CUCM 9.1.2. This is the device pack I installed

cmterm-devicepack9.1.2.12039-1.cop.sgn

Please rate all useful posts
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: