Views
Helpful
Replies

cisco IAD 2431 with MGCP

abd88elhak
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

i'm using cucm 11.5 and i would like to configure Cisco IAD 2431 with 2 T/E ports  using mgcp is it possible ?

i need help

best regards

3 Replies 3

Brandon Buffin
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

The IAD2400 series is MGCP capable and has been compatible with previous versions of CUCM. I don't see that it has been deprecated in recent releases. When you add a new MGCP gateway in CUCM you should see Cisco IAD2400 as an option.

Brandon

Hi brandon

yes i see IAD2400 but when i select it i found as digital card 1T1 but on physical gateway i have card with two pots 1/0 and 1/1

I can't find documentation but it appears you can only configure the onboard T1 port via MGCP. Also, I notice none of the IADs are listed on this compatibility matrix. They may work, but have not been directly tested with newer versions of CUCM.

https://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/uc_system/unified/communications/system/Compatibility/CSR-Compatibility-Matrix-InteractiveHTML.html

Brandon

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: