cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco IP Phone 7942 - Call Forward - Store frequently dialed number

ron.kierstead
Level 1
Level 1

I'm using a 7942 with the softkey "CFwdALL" feature, and I was hoping there was some method of storing the frequently dialed mobile number so I can press the softkey once as opposed to dialing the number out each time. 
I have access to the Unity CM and admin console if necessary. 

Cheers! 

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

In CUCM admin go to Device > Device Settings > Phone Button Template. Copy an existing template and on the new template make the 2nd line a speed dial. Go to Device > Phone and find the phone. Assign the new phone button template to this phone and apply settings. On the left click Add a new SD and add the number along with any necessary access code - for example, 9+number.

Brandon

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Brandon Buffin
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

If you're not using the 2nd line on the phone, make it a speed dial to the mobile number. You can then press CFwdALL and the 2nd line key to forward to this number.

Brandon

You wouldn't have a link to instructions on how to do that would you?
I've the user manual (pdf) for the phone.

In CUCM admin go to Device > Device Settings > Phone Button Template. Copy an existing template and on the new template make the 2nd line a speed dial. Go to Device > Phone and find the phone. Assign the new phone button template to this phone and apply settings. On the left click Add a new SD and add the number along with any necessary access code - for example, 9+number.

Brandon

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: