cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

cisco ip phone extension is not removed.Please help me .

waqas sardar
Beginner
Beginner

We have one DID number that was configured as 8333 cucm database. Now we delete it from IP phone and Directory number. It is deleted but when we call on 8333 on it goes to the voice mail in the exchange server. Even we configured it again on IP Phone but call still going directly to the voice mail instead of Ip phone.

Where I can delete 8333 from cucm database?

Please tell me the solution to solve the issue??

2 Replies 2

allan.thomas
Collaborator
Collaborator

Hi,

Verify how many instances of that extension exist in the dial plan, you find that there are two number. Open the route plan report option from with the Call Routing menu, within the search parameters select directory number and enter the actual number you are searching and click find. Additionally from the route plan report you can search for unassigned DNs if you delete the the associated device prior to removing the line appearance. Please refer to the following document about Route Plan Report:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/admin/9_0_1/ccmcfg/CUCM_BK_CDF59AFB_00_admin-guide_chapter_0101111.html

Regards
Allan

Please rate helpful posts, thank you.

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPad App

Aditya Gupta
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Wagas

Please run the route plan report from cucm to check if you have any occurence of 8333 still left in CUCM. If yes, you can go ahead and delete the same . If you are not able to find any occurence of the number in route plan report then please provide the output of following command from theCUCM publisher CLI :

run sql select dnorpattern from numplan

Regards

Aditya

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: