Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco IP phone SPA-301

Mesrop
Level 1
Level 1

Hello friends.

How can i set new IP Address on SPA-301 IP Phone,using phone buttons?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Sorry, I missed the matter. You can't configure IP via IVR. You can discover current IP via IVR then use WWW UI to configure it. But it's rather recovery procedure - phone uses DHCP (by default) to obtain IP address, thus IP is assigned by it and you need no IVR/WWW to configure it manually. Or you can arrange complex zero-touch deployment environment. Even virgin phone can be fully provisioned with no manual intervention of user required.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Dan Lukes
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Did you missed Using the Interactive Voice Response Menu on the Cisco SPA301 paragraph of User Guide ?

I am already seen that paragraph,but i didn`t seen,that how i can change my Phone IP address from 0.0.0.0 to other IP.

Sorry, I missed the matter. You can't configure IP via IVR. You can discover current IP via IVR then use WWW UI to configure it. But it's rather recovery procedure - phone uses DHCP (by default) to obtain IP address, thus IP is assigned by it and you need no IVR/WWW to configure it manually. Or you can arrange complex zero-touch deployment environment. Even virgin phone can be fully provisioned with no manual intervention of user required.

Thank you dear Dan.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: