cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco ISM-SRE-300-K9

moman62
Level 1
Level 1

Hello, I am trying to decide which is better to use, I have a cisco 2921 router that has a PVDM3-32, My IOS is 15.7M and I wanted to know which would be better the PVDM3 or ISM-SRE-300-K9 module? I also have CME 12.0.

This will also be using Unity for voicemail.

3 Replies 3

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

You are asking about things that are used for completely different things, which one you need, depends on your requirements.

If you want CUE, then you need the SRE, if you meant CUC, then you would not need the SRE

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

I would like to know was which would be better since I have CME 12.0. The ISM module which I will purchase? or the PVDM3 which is already installed with the router which is using IOS 15.7M and also which version of Cisco Unity would work for this possible setup?  I already have a SIP setup from my vendor, Just trying to decide which route to go.

Again, you are asking a comparison of things that have a completely different use. Which one is better??? depends on what YOU want/need.

I would strongly suggest you reach out to a reputable consultant or a local Cisco partner with UC specializations for assistance.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: