I am now facing a lot of problem with cisco jabber in android ,
some times it is coming and for sometime it does'nt register unless we do a reset to the BOT device.
i tried many tweaks and change but no success.
jabber on android
but i never had problem with my sony erricson arc s
please need help
I have same problem. During a research in cisco doc for Android I found a limeted number of Android devices supported for Jabber. The version of Android OS and the devices supported need be the same of the docs.
Cisco Jabber for Android supports multiple audio codecs (G.711a, G.711u, and G.729) to provide you with the best audio experience possible.
Cisco Jabber for Android is officially supported on the following devices:
• Samsung Galaxy Nexus running Android Version 4.04
• Samsung Galaxy S II (AT&T) running Android Version 2.3
• Samsung Galaxy S II SC-02C (NTT Docomo) running Android Version 2.3
• Samsung Galaxy S i9000 (model number GT-I9000) running Android Version 2.3
• Samsung Galaxy ACE (model number GT-S5830L) running Android Version 2.3
• Samsung Galaxy Tab international version (model number GT-P1000) running Android Version 2.3
when i do reset in the call manager it is coming and registering.
my cucm is 184.108.40.20600-2
Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: