Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco license isssue

slaam2013
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all

I get an error on my CUCM administration console , i have CUCM v9.1 VMware . Any one get an error like the attached .

Thanks

8 Replies 8

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

You get that if you havent configured the product in ELM and/or you dont have the proper licensing.

Do you have the above??

It seems you just finished the install and have not done the ELM part.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Hi Kamel,

From the snapshot,it seems that licenses have not been installed and is working on Demo period.

you can check the same by logging into ELM, license management---licenses.You shall find status as DEMO else it should be Permanent/In Compliance.

regds,

aman

Dear All

I have already uploaded licenses for ELM . This problem ,happens after register my IPHONE and SAMSNG as jabber.

Thanks

hi,

Can u share the snapshot of licenses from ELM?

regds,

aman

Hi Aman

Find attached , please.

Thanks

Hi Kamel,

from the snapshot,I can see In Compliance and do not see any Insufficient licenses message.This may due to Licenses which have been borrowed from Enhanced Plus UCL[6 qty.] and alloted to Jabber Clients under Enhanced UCL

regds,

aman

HI Aman

Yes , no errors  my friend bec all jabber now unregistered.My question as you see, i have to purchase Jabber license? and which type of licenses for iphone and samsung?.

Thanks

Hi KAmel,

If Jabber is not configured as a CSF, then, u require ENH license.

you can refer the ordering guide

http://www.cisco.com/web/partners/downloads/partner/WWChannels/technology/ipc/downloads/finalcopy.pdf

regds,

aman

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: