Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco meting Application via internet is not working

Erwinnugros1
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

I have configure Cisco meeting server with single split deployement, I have 1 core meeting server (call bridge,xmpp) and 1 edge meeting server (turn, we bridge, loadbalancer, sipedge).

Edge server use single IP local and Nated with the firewall. I can use webrtc from external but I can not use Cisco meeting server from external, the Cisco meeting server is only able to use for signing user, but cannot use the video. 

If I check the Call Logs for Cisco meeting application session on webadmin, the log is always no audio (as attach) 

Is Cisco Meeting Application is blocked by the firewall ? Is there any experience how to allow stun protocol on F5 and Cisco ASA firewall ? 

Many thanks for you're help.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Its solved.. Reason firewall issue..

We need to open TCP and UDP as requires on the guidance document..

Many thanks for your support all

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

Ammar Saood
Spotlight
Spotlight

for external CMA users connectivity issue. do the following

1. check External DNS SRV record for _xmpp-client

2. check if loadbalancer trunk is active. xmpp trunk certificate and loadbalancer must trust each other.

3. for calls check your sipedge config.

HTH

AMMAR

please rate & mark answered if helpful.

I got UDP 3478 (stun) filtered from public facing. Is UDP 3478 default service for turn or I have manually configure UDP 3478 on turn server? Sorry for my fool question.. 

no UDP 3478 is default TURN port. and CMS listens on it. you do not need to configure it.

make sure 1st interface in TURN should be the NATTED interface. usually turn config involves 2 interfaces.. one facing internet (NAT) other facing towards callbridge. and you declare your internet interface as default in CMS Edge.

HTH

AMMAR

rate and mark answered if helpful. 

Hi Ammar,

I only using 1 interface for the turn server which NATTED by the firewall. Should I use different interface for facing the internet and callbridge? 

Its solved.. Reason firewall issue..

We need to open TCP and UDP as requires on the guidance document..

Many thanks for your support all