Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Mobile Connect

Aarti Chitre
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

If I have initiated a call on my Cisco desk phone and I want to continue the call on my cell-phone, can I use the Cisco Mobile Connect Service?

If yes, could you please tell more details on using the service?

Thank you.

5 Replies 5

walshliam
Level 1
Level 1

With Cisco Mobility in CM 6+ you can have a User associated with a Desk Phone and a Remote Destination (Cell Phone). If you initiate a call on the desk phone, once established, you can use the mobility key to pass the call to the cell phone. The call path remains through the Cm so you can take the call back by hanging up on the cell phone.

HTH

Liam

Thanks for the information, it was helpful.

Amitdivekar
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Aarti,

I hope you are doing well, well that's correct that if you receive a call on your desk phone that call will also be received on your cell-phone. You can also toggle between the two phones according to your availibility.

Please refer to the doccument below that i have created, i hope that it helps

https://supportforums.cisco.com/docs/DOC-8454

Please let me know if there are any help/clarifications that you need on this & id be glad to help you.

Regards,

Amit

Thank you so much for your reply. Your document was also very useful.

When the remote phone is answered the call, the original IP Phone should  see a message "IN Use Remote" mode. Is it need to enable some parameter in CUCM, please light me.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: