Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Personal Communicator With Multiple LDAP

juankcs85
Level 1
Level 1

Hi everybody

I am installing a Cisco Call Manager and Cisco Presence server and i have one principal office and 2 branches offices and each one with LDAP.

There are any posibility to enable the CUPC can search in each LDAP server and chat, add or remove from contacts window ,etc?

Thanks in advance............

2 Replies 2

I don't think it's possible.  I know it's not trying to integrate with two different Active Directories in Exchange.  It is however, possible, although not strictly out-of-the-box, to connect multiple Presence servers with one CUCM cluster.  So one possible solution is to add another CUPS.  That's what we had to do.

Hi

In this scenario occurs some curios think and i want to know why

1) I have 3 LDAP profiles A, B and C.

2) One user have a profile A and all features are available, but this user can find users from profile B (Not users from C) but the chat is not avalable and he canĀ“t add to personal contacts

3) One user have a profile B and all features are available, but this user can find users from profile A (Not users from C) but the chat is not avalable and he canĀ“t add to personal contacts.

4)  One user have a profile C and all features are available, but this user canĀ“t find users from profile A or B only user in profile C.

Note. The profile C is a sub-domain of echange (LDAP) A.

I would like the user with the profile C can find user from profile A and B

There are something with the relationship between Exchange servers?

Thanks in advance for your help

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: