Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Prime License Manager

zakaria jdr
Level 1
Level 1

hi  

i have this alart ( The last synchronization attempt on 2015-Nov-15 00:30:34 failed because the instance was unreachable. The last successful synchronization with this instance was 2015-Nov-08 00:31:04.)  

in (Cisco PrimeLicense Manager) whin i try to  synchronization with the instance this alart shows up (Test Connection Failed.The connection timed out while trying to reach the Product Instance. Verify that it is online and the provided hostname/IP address is correct.)

10 Replies 10

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Looks like PLM cannot communicate with the server, check the administrator credentials by SSH to the server user this username and password.  

Hi,

I suppose u changed OS administration password after Nov 8.

if yes,then. U need to enter in product instance again.

regds,

amam

Hi Aman i did not changed eny password  

Did you try to restart the instance PLM is reporting not able to communicate with. If not, then please try restarting the respective instance/server what ever it is Call Manager or Unity Connection.

Regards

Deepak

Hi,

Just check if this bug gives some direction for resolution even it is for UCXN

"accountlocking" Feature Not Migrated Correctly to 10.X
CSCuu58824

Description
Symptom:
Cannot add cuc as instance on PLM server getting following error:
"Test Connection Failed. Login failed while attempting to connect to the Product Instance. Verify that the provided username and password are correct."

OS admin credentials - for OS admin webpage - first 3 login attempts successful, then after this not able to login to webpage for next 5 minutes (error "Log on failed - Invalid User ID or Password"), then able to login again another 3 times.

Conditions:
accountlocking feature enabled on system prior to upgrade to 10.X

Workaround:
contact Cisco TAC

hi Aman i enter to unity conniction look what i found

I can see the syncronisation of UCXN with PLM got lost in June 2015.

Did u ever upgrade unity from old version to 10.5?

regds,

aman

In addition to what Chris has said, do check  utils dbreplication runtimestate for dbreplication between PUB and SUB.

Are u able to enter with same credentials through putty in Publisher?

regds,

aman

hi chris ... i aredy ping the sever put no reply time out 

Sounds like the server may be down, and you may be running on the failover server. You need to investigate if it is indeed down or perhaps has network connectivity problems.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: