cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Soft Phone issue

kalbasha0
Level 1
Level 1

I have installed Cisco soft phone on my laptop and having an issue calling EMEA five digits ex #. However I 'm able to make the same call from my desk ph and any other ph on my entire cluster.

is there special config for soft phone

any idea

thx

5 Replies 5

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Is this a shared line?

Have you checked your CSS allows you to dial what you want??

HTH

java

If this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Yes I have checked CSS , DP, Trunk setting and any other setting via CCM . I'm able to dial the same ex from any desk ph and any other soft ph .

What do you hear(fast busy, CUCM message etc.) when you call those 5 digit nos.? What is the call flow? Check the extrnal phone number mask on your soft phone config page. IS it set properly?

HTH

Regards

Nitesh

PS:Pl rate helpful posts

According my users , he gets a fast busy whenever he tries to call 5 digits ex in EMEA. Current configuration is as follow

CCM version is 7.1.3.3

Cisco Soft phone is 7.0.2.0

we have 3 Clusters

AMER

EMEA

SING

five digits dialing among 3 clusters

Extrnal phone number mask  are the same on both desk ph and Soft phone

Per my discussion with the user , he is able to dial from desk ph not soft ph to same #

was able to perform the following

Deleted users profile and re-created

Verified the correct # is dialed via equipment monitoring

Matched all of  CCS,  Partition, and any other config

Help

Thx

If this issue is not resolved, can you please capture trace of a failed call and send it to abbhowmi@cisco.com

What's the CUCM version.

Thanks,

Abhijit

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: