Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Systems : CUBE V14 - 1 Standard Trunk Session License

sprintership
Level 1
Level 1

Experts,

How is that license applied? If we use SIP TRUNK PROVIDER with 10 SIP CHANNELS so we would need 10 CUBE licenses - right?

Is this virtual - paper license or its digital license that is applied on voice gateway? 

Thank you 

4 Replies 4

If you subscribe with ISP for  10 sessions, you need 10 CUBE license. Standard or enhanced, it depends on your deployment. With  enhanced license  you can configure  BOX to BOX redundancy( you must consider the number of network port on router as this need three physical network port). Its recommended to read the Data sheet of CUBE-V14.

Its a smart license, Those license will be available on your smart account. Nowadays Without providing smart account details you cannot place orders.

Response Signature

I know this thread is a couple of months old but I have a question specifically related to this.  I have my new 4321's configured and they are licensed in Smart Licensing.  I can see the licenses in use for the router UC/Boost/Hsec/Security but the Cube v14 Trunk Standard Sessions show 0 in use.  Is this normal because these units are not currently in use or am I missing something to assign those licenses to my routers? 

Yes that’s normal. From a certain version of IOS the session licenses are used from a pool in the smart account. So if there are no calls there will not be any used session licenses.

Response Signature

Thank you, that was my thought but I wanted to make sure.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: