cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco UC520 Music On Hold error: "drag and drop is not supported on multiple devices"

zimmermans
Level 1
Level 1

I'm trying to add a .au file to the MoH options for the UC520. The help guide said to drag and drop the file into the topology, yet when I try this, I get the error "Drag and drop is not supported on multiple devices."  Is there any way to either fix this error or to work around it and add music some other way?  I'd rather do the simpler task. Thank you very much!

-Steve

2 Replies 2

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Just copy using the CLI, and ftp or tftp server.

CLI is also the best way to  configure the system.

fkarami
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Steve,

Paolo is right. I actually prefer using  the command line to configure everything.

Just load the  file into theflash as you would for upgrading your IOS. Run this commands to configure MoH on UC520/CallManager Express:

1.     enable

2.     configure terminal

3.     telephony-service

4.     moh filename

5.     multicast moh ip-address port port-number [route ip-address-list]

6.    exit

7.     ephone phone-tag

8.     multicast-moh

9.     end

Here is a link that will explains different MoH scenarios, but you will need CCO ID to get access to it:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/partner/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucme/admin/configuration/guide/cmemoh.html#wp1010384

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: