IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

I have headset Bluetooth paired with cisco phones and working fine, but auto answer not work. I tried to enable Auto answer with headset on DN but still any incoming call on phone not auto answer, is there anything I miss other than configure auto an...

matee by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Cisco C8000V. Cisco IOS XE Software, Version 17.06.05. Trying to implement static PAT to translate SIP traffic between private and public voice gateways.<172.17.20.36:3002>    <Cisco NAT 1.2.3.4>      <5.6.7.8:5060>ip nat inside source static udp 172...

mpla by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys,I receive this error every time I perform a Presence Backup...any idea?        I got a cluster with 2 servers and the System version is 9.1.1.10000-8=====================================================Server : CR1PRD108Feature : IM_AND_PRESE...

bagnolini by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all. In the screenshot I encountered a problem: immediately after turning it on, this appears. Has anyone else encountered this problem? It asks for a domain, username and password. The phone is completely new. There is a way to access the setting...

Resolved! SRTP config

Hi All, I'm trying to establish a SIP trunk to an ITSP using TLS and SRTP. We think we have done all the trust point stuff and TLS seems to be OK. However, I'll a little lost on the SRTP. Looking at several guides looks like a few different methods. ...