Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco UC560 : Busy tone

Ruban George
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

Can somebody help me on this ? For Example :  I have 3 extension      101, 102,  103

When 101 & 102 tals to each other, if Ext :103 calls 101....then my 103 should give me busy tone... But its ringing in my case..

I need to be given busy tone that 102 in busy... How can I do that.. My customer wants that badly. Please assist me on this ...

I cahecked in both CCME & UC560 ...but same result I got...My phone (103 ) is ringing when i call 101 while 101 & 102 are talking to each other.

2 Replies 2

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Ruban,

The DN's are likely set up as dual-line DN's so you need to add the following (huntstop channel command).

Have a look;

The  following example creates an ephone-dn with the number 103 in dual-line  mode. The no huntstop command allows calls to continue to hunt to other  ephone-dns if this one is busy or does not answer. The huntstop channel  command disables call hunting to the second channel of this ephone-dn  if the first channel is busy or does not answer.

Router(config)# ephone-dn 10 dual-line

Router(config-ephone-dn)# number 103

Router(config-ephone-dn)# no huntstop

Router(config-ephone-dn)# huntstop channel

Router(config-ephone-dn)# exit

Cheers!

Rob

"Why do the best things always disappear " 

- The Band

Hi Rob,

Thank you very much !!!! It works.....You made this happen....

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: