Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Unified CM - Hunt group query

RichardgpBain
Level 1
Level 1

Hi there!

I recently got a request which will require a hunt group configured in a particular way and im wondering if you can help me out.

I am currently running Cisco Unified  Call Manager Version 6. Is it possible to individually set the ring time between each member included in the hunt group?

E.g Ring on phone ext 1111 for X seconds - then phone 2222 for X seconds - and then phone 3333 for X seconds?

I am familiar with the "RNA revision timeout" which will configure a standard ring time between each line group member. I'm wondering if there is a similar setting but for the ring time between each member?

Cheers

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Richard,

The only way I can think to achieve what you want is
to

1) create 3 LGs

2)  Only 1 member per LG

3) Set the RNA to be different on each LG

PILOT  = 6666

HLIST = OUR-TEAM
LG1 = MEM = 1111  RNA 15 SEC
LG2 = MEM = 2222  RNA 10 SEC
LG3 = MEM = 3333  RNA 20 SEC

Regards
Alex

Regards, Alex. Please rate useful posts.

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

Leonardo Santana
Spotlight
Spotlight

I think is the RNA that you need

The Ring No Answer Reversion (RNAR) timeout specifies how long the hunting algorithm rings a member of the line group before it continues hunting according to the line group No Answer hunt option setting.

Tks.

Regards
Leonardo Santana

*** Rate All Helpful Responses***

Thanks for the reply. I am aware RNA will set a standard ring time between member in the group. I require different ring times between each memeber in the group. If the RNA was set to 10 then it would ring each phone for 10 seconds.

Hello Richard,

While hunting, the forwarding configuration of line group members is not used. If the hunting algorithm is ringing a phone and the call is not answered, the CFNA setting of that phone is ignored, and the hunting algorithm goes on to the next line group member.

You have the option No Answer Ring Duration ont the IP Phne but the CUCM ignored the settings on the IP Phone when the call is to the Hunt Pilot.

Regards

Regards
Leonardo Santana

Richard,

The only way I can think to achieve what you want is
to

1) create 3 LGs

2)  Only 1 member per LG

3) Set the RNA to be different on each LG

PILOT  = 6666

HLIST = OUR-TEAM
LG1 = MEM = 1111  RNA 15 SEC
LG2 = MEM = 2222  RNA 10 SEC
LG3 = MEM = 3333  RNA 20 SEC

Regards
Alex

Regards, Alex. Please rate useful posts.

Very good tip Alex.

Regards

Leonardo

Regards
Leonardo Santana

Thanks Alex, Great advice.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: