Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Unified Department Attendant Console - Internal Directory Problem

blue-networks
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

we have installed the new CUDAC with our Cisco Call Manager 6.1. The Attendant Console is working fine. Incoming Calls are going into the Queue and can be parked or forwared.

Our problem is that we have no entrees in the internal directory. The intrenal diroctery is empty. We tryed to sync the directory on the AC Server but nothing changed.

Did someboday had the same problem?

What can be the reason for a empty dictonary? What must we check to fix that problem?

Thanks and best regards,

Peer

7 Replies 7

mscaramelli
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

have you solved your issue ? I've got the same problem.

Thanks

Marco

Hi,

it is important that the LDAP Serive is running without problems. Check if everything is fine with the LDAP service. Stop and Start it Again in the Attendant Console Server.

If that not helps, install the Attendant Server again. This sometimes helps. :-)

A other topic that can be a problem is the design of the filter. If the filter do not match with any entry in your directory of the callmanager you the Server will not import anything.

I hope that helps.

best regards,

Peer

Have you solved the issue, i have it too, please tell me what do you do?

Hi,

yes I have solved the issue. The configuration of DEP AC is different that BUS or ENT. YOU MUST CONFIGURE THE DIRECTORY FILTER ! System Configuration --> Directory Filter

Marco

Marco, 3 more questions:

What version of CUDAC do you have?

and is it running on Windows 2003 or Windows 2008 server?

Can you tell me wich parameters did you configure? or can you attach a print screen of the Directory filter configuration?

thanks a lot.

1. 8.0.3.9

2. Windows 2008 Standard Edition (English version)

3. Team: Customer Name Department: * (star) Maximum Imported Record: 200

Marco

Thank You!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: