cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Unity 11: AA: You cannot be transferred to this number. Check the number and try again

jeanalain_t
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I have an Auto Attendant I created and under the Greeting Standard I have the checkbox to "allow transfers to Numbers not associated with Users or Call Handler" checked, I modified the restriction tables to allow transfers to the extension numbers ?????, and I get the message "You cannot be transferred to this number. Check the number and try again".

In that same AA i have a call tree for example that says For sales press 1, for customer service press 2, and I have them to transfer to an extension in the same range ????? and that works, but when i dial an extension i want it doesn't.

3 Replies 3

I have this problem too , allow some extenstions and send that audio to another extensions

In addition to the standard Inbound Calling Search Space on the CUC SIP Trunk configuration page in CUCM, do you also have CSSes configured for:

• Rerouting Calling Search Space
  • Out-Of-Dialog Refer Calling Search Space

These are required for the calls you are describing, and their effect (and their requirement) are not clearly explained in the integration guide.

Maren

Hi Maren

In my case the trunk has all parameters but in the call handler, in the caller input i have check the option to ignored more digits, in my case all numbers if we can transfer example with 6 the second number is block, so in my case tahta was the problem.