Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco unity: AA transfer to extension all users are unavailable

Marc El Achkar
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I have a CUCMBE 8.6, i have imported the users and configured the VM ports.

i configured the call handlers for AA but when i try to reach any extension from the AA i get that the user is unavailable.

From the user extension side the VM is reachable, i can even dial the call handler number and get my greeting but dialing any extension is unavailable.

I also checked the CSS and partitions of the VM ports and call handlers numbers.

6 Replies 6

Ayodeji Okanlawon
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Have you checked the system transfer rules?

Please rate all useful posts

"'Nature is too thin a screen, the glory of the omnipresent God bursts through it everywhere"-Ralph Waldo Emerson

ok what u need me to check in the system transfer rules, i have the greeting transfer rule it is transfer to greetings.

If  you are getting this message "you can not be transfer to this number" you might check the restriction tables and see if it is blocking the "*" on the system transfer.

any other error that you get might be due to a CSS and partition or additional matching pattern on CUCM

it seems as if im getting transfered to the numbers, for example if i dial 550 and 550 is under name test: i get test is unavailable and get transfered to leave him a message, and some other users i get users not answering.

i mainly double checked the css and partitions but anw if i have problem with partition or css i think i shouldnt reach the point of user unavailable and get transfered to his VM

How have you setup your AA? Can you post a screen shot of your restriction table (default transfer and defaulkt system tranfer)

"'Nature is too thin a screen, the glory of the omnipresent God bursts through it everywhere"-Ralph Waldo Emerson

I unconfigured and reconfigured everything related to AA and unity integration from scratch and it worked fine, im not sure but i may had a problem with the partitions, thanks for your help.

Best regards

Mark

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: