cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Unity Connection cannot answer calls

bhcitsupport
Level 1
Level 1

Cisco Unity Connection cannot answer calls. A license violation has occurred. To review licenses, go to the System Settings > Licenses page in Cisco Unity Connection Administration.

I logged in my call  manager and i can see there is no license issue on it, but still iam facing a calling issue with my operator

3 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Hi,

As the message states, login to CUC and goto *System Settings >
Licensing. *Share
a snapshot to see your licensing usage. It seems that you don't have
sufficient license on CUC (voice ports) to connect the call.

***** please remember to rate useful posts

View solution in original post

If you do not feel that the post is solved please unset the selected answer(s) so that it’s not marked as having a solution.

AFIKT based on your picture you have zero installed licenses, are you running the system in initial demo state? Aka in the first 90 days after installation where you should add the required licenses to it before the 90 days have passed. If you do and those 90 days have passed then your system will be in a none operational state until you add licenses.

Response Signature

bhcitsupport
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Everyone!

The issue is got resolved now, there was an issue with the license i approach to the TAC team then they re-hosted the PAK again there was also minor issues which has done in quickly minutes.

@Roger Kallberg 

@Mohammed al Baqari 

Specially thanks to both of you.

7 Replies 7

Hi,

As the message states, login to CUC and goto *System Settings >
Licensing. *Share
a snapshot to see your licensing usage. It seems that you don't have
sufficient license on CUC (voice ports) to connect the call.

***** please remember to rate useful posts

Hello Sir

Please have a look

Why have you marked the post as solved and then continue to post information on it?

Response Signature

It was clicked, was in hurry at that time

If you do not feel that the post is solved please unset the selected answer(s) so that it’s not marked as having a solution.

AFIKT based on your picture you have zero installed licenses, are you running the system in initial demo state? Aka in the first 90 days after installation where you should add the required licenses to it before the 90 days have passed. If you do and those 90 days have passed then your system will be in a none operational state until you add licenses.

Response Signature

As @Mohammed al Baqari wrote the message stated to check licensing use in Unity Connection. The licenses used in CM is irrelevant to this.

Response Signature

bhcitsupport
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Everyone!

The issue is got resolved now, there was an issue with the license i approach to the TAC team then they re-hosted the PAK again there was also minor issues which has done in quickly minutes.

@Roger Kallberg 

@Mohammed al Baqari 

Specially thanks to both of you.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: