cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Unity Connection Time of Last Call sync with CUPC?

pmvillarama
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Not sure if i posted this question in the right topic. please correct me if i do.

We're conducting a Unity Mailbox cleanup and one of the category to decide on deletion is the time of last call should be more than the last 6 months. However, we found out that when mailbox is checked/accessed in CUPC, it doesnt update or change the Time of Last Call in Unity. Result was some user mailbox was deleted thinking they haven't checked or used their mailbox for a long time. Is there a way we can sync the two platforms re "time of last call"?

Appreciate any comments or suggestion. Thanks in advance..

Rgds,

Paul

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

David Hailey
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Paul,

The voicemail integration with CUPC (i.e., the visual interface used in the client) leverages IMAP to access Unity Connection; however, the time of last call actually refers to the last time a user actually called in.  Unfortunately, these are different mechanisms for accessing Unity Connection.

Hailey

Please rate helpful posts!

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

David Hailey
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Paul,

The voicemail integration with CUPC (i.e., the visual interface used in the client) leverages IMAP to access Unity Connection; however, the time of last call actually refers to the last time a user actually called in.  Unfortunately, these are different mechanisms for accessing Unity Connection.

Hailey

Please rate helpful posts!

Now it makes sense. But this makes hard to identify/filter which accounts are unused so we can delete them.. any other suggestions?. Thanks Hailey!!