Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Unity > Notification Devices > Cube > Dial-Peer

B_VOIP_NE
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I am trying to setup (phone) notification devices in Unity.  Once a voicemail is received the call will come from the Cisco Unity trunk.  I am running into an issue because there is not a caller ID being sent with the call.  Would someone be able to assist with an example of a dial-peer on my cube that is used based on the source trunk sending the call to the cube?  Is there a better way to route this call and give it a caller ID?  I am using SIP trunks from Unity > CUCM > Cube.

Thank you for your help!

3 Replies 3

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Is the caller ID not working only for these notification calls or all calls to your system, i.e. direct DID calls to phones?

Calls are not working only for calls from this Unity Trunk > CUCM > Cube.  All other calls inbound/outbound are working as expected and caller ID is working as expected.

Please provide "debug ccsip messages" output from CUBE, let us know what are the called, calling and the notification numbers.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: