cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Unity - Limit number of sessions to Call Handler

stuart.gleaves1
Level 1
Level 1

I am looking to limit the number of simultaneous sessions to a single call handler. I have a CTI Port with busy trigger set to one and this is forwarded to unity however I am allows to make more that 1 call simultaneously.  

Thank you 

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

There is no setting in CUC to do that, the limit of calls to the system only comes from the number of ports your system has, the N+1 call would be rejected as there would be no available ports to take it.

What you did doesn't work because the CTI port itself is not taking the call, it's forwarding it to CUC, CUC is the one that is actually taking the call.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

There is no setting in CUC to do that, the limit of calls to the system only comes from the number of ports your system has, the N+1 call would be rejected as there would be no available ports to take it.

What you did doesn't work because the CTI port itself is not taking the call, it's forwarding it to CUC, CUC is the one that is actually taking the call.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Many thank for your reply Jamie. I went with UCCX in the end but was trying to avoid this. 

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: