cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Unity on working for default admin account.

Mogwai
Level 1
Level 1

So, our Cisco Unity version 12.5 only has the web authentication / login working for our default admin account. All other LDAP accounts that are configured as admins are not working. When those accounts are used, the login page simply hangs. I have disabled & re-enabled the Cisco DirSync service which didn't help. I've also, updated & cleaned up the LDAP authentication, which didn't help either.  Tried with all webfiltering and AV turned off, which had no impact. When logging in with a problem account the page simply loads & never errors out. 

Has anyone else seen similar behavior?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Mogwai
Level 1
Level 1

Follow-up in case this ever gets looked at. Ended up having to open a TAC case & saw that a backend service was incorrectly using to much memory. (Tomcat) Restarted that service & everything is now fine. 

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Do you have TLS enabled on LDAP Authentication? If yes, is the correct CA cert chain uploaded to Tomcat-trust? Try disabling TLS and changing the port, if you can.

I’d reboot the VM after hours, if I were dealing with this.

Mogwai
Level 1
Level 1

Follow-up in case this ever gets looked at. Ended up having to open a TAC case & saw that a backend service was incorrectly using to much memory. (Tomcat) Restarted that service & everything is now fine. 

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: