Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Unity Voicemail - View Message Count for Specific Mailboxes

tommydubs
Level 1
Level 1

Hey All,

I'm able to see the settings for the Mailbox Store Size and Limit, but this is for the DB as a whole.  Is there a way to view indiviual users's mailboxes and their limits, whether or not they are full and how many messages currently reside in them.  Currently, the only way I've been able to check is to physically call into the voicemail and enter the password to hear certain mailboxes are full.

Is there a 3rd party tool that I woul dneed to find this information?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

T

(Running Unity Connection 8.5)

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hey T,

You'll want to check out this Tool from the great suite of Unity/Unity Connection Tools

Connection User Data Dump (CUDD) Tool

The  Connection User Data Dump (CUDD) is a Windows-based remote database  administration tool available on the Cisco Unity Tools website. CUDD  allows you to export specific information about users to a file that can  be viewed or imported into another application, such as a database  utility or Microsoft Excel. When the data is exported, the tool  automatically creates a header row that lists the data type found in  each column of the output, for ease of import into other programs.

The tool is available from the "Superb" Unity Tools site;

http://www.ciscounitytools.com/Applications/CxN/UserDataDump/UserDataDump.html

Cheers!

Rob

"go easy...step lightly...stay free "

- The Clash

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hey T,

You'll want to check out this Tool from the great suite of Unity/Unity Connection Tools

Connection User Data Dump (CUDD) Tool

The  Connection User Data Dump (CUDD) is a Windows-based remote database  administration tool available on the Cisco Unity Tools website. CUDD  allows you to export specific information about users to a file that can  be viewed or imported into another application, such as a database  utility or Microsoft Excel. When the data is exported, the tool  automatically creates a header row that lists the data type found in  each column of the output, for ease of import into other programs.

The tool is available from the "Superb" Unity Tools site;

http://www.ciscounitytools.com/Applications/CxN/UserDataDump/UserDataDump.html

Cheers!

Rob

- The Clash

Thanks Rob!  Unfortuantely I cant currently get the application to run (Message I get when I attempt to run it after installing is "error in from load routine description=activex component cisco unity")

I havent had any real time to devote to troubleshooting why this error is occuring, and my quick searches are not pulling back anything specific.  Have you seen this error when using it?  I've attempted to install on 2 different machines, both result in the same errors.  I have the IBM Informix drviers installed as well as specfied on

http://www.ciscounitytools.com/Applications/CxN/UserDataDump/UserDataDump.html.  Both of my systems match the compatibility criteria too.  I will be troubleshooting this further tomorrow morning and hopefully come up ith something, but if anyone has come across this, already did the heavy lifting and has a resolution for me, that would be awesome!

Thanks again Rob and all!

T

Hi T,

I have not seen that error

I would post up a new question in the Unified Communications

sub-forum

https://supportforums.cisco.com/community/netpro/collaboration-voice-video/unified-comm-application?view=discussions

With a title of;

Connection User Data Dump error

Hopefully Mr.Lindborg may be checking, and as the awesome engineer of these tools

he probably has a fix

Cheers!

Rob

- The Clash

Rob! You're awesome!  Thanks!  I will continue to troubleshoot and also post my question in the other board as suggested.  I'll post back here in case any one else stumbles across as well with the same issue.

Thanks again!

T

Hey Rob,

You were right, Mr. Lindborg was on and responded quick.  I'm chalking this one up as an ID-10T Error of the worst kind and fully ashamed

Not really sure what happened, but I guess I had the wrong app downloaded.  Re-downloaded and reinstalled and everything worked like a charm.  It was just a long day...

Thanks again for your support!

-T

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: