cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco User Data Dump

glamarca
Level 1
Level 1

When I manually run the Cisco User Data Dump, it creates the report without any issues.  When I try to schedule the task or if I run it from the command line,  "E:\Program Files (x86)\Cisco Systems\Unity Connection\User Data Dump\Unity Connection User Data Dump.exe" /Silent=[xx.xx.xx.xx], the file is created but never get data.  I followed the instructions about saving the configuration, I checked enable to run whether logged in or off, highest privilege, the startup directory is E:\Program Files (x86)\Cisco Systems\Unity Connection\User Data Dump and I am in the administrative group.  The request just seems to hang and waiting for some input.  Is there any other line commands I can use or is there another "hidden" or non-published setting that I need to do?

If I look at the task scheduler, the Last Run Results say "The task is currently running (0x41301)".

1 Reply 1

nds-noc-1921
Level 1
Level 1

I am having the same issue. Was there a solution in place for this? I am up to date with the UDD. I have reviewed the help documents again and again. glamarca Did you ever find a solution?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: