Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Webex Connect(Jabber) errors

Murali Dharan
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

I am very new to Cisco webex connect, I am creating this descussion just to increase my knowledge.

Having the following questions.

1. Normally contacts and meetings options are availabe in cisco webex connect window, how to bring phone option addtionally as a 3rd option(Please check the attachments).

2. CIPC is already installed in laptop, if we install Cisco webex connect in the same laptop whether it will bring any problem with cisco webex connect?

Thanks & Regards,

Murali

1 Reply 1

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame
1. Normally contacts and meetings options are availabe in cisco webex connect window, how to bring phone option addtionally as a 3rd option(Please check the attachments).

You need to configure the CUCM information in Org Admin. Additional information is available in the WebEx Connect Administration Guide, Understanding Cisco Unified Communications Integration section.

2. CIPC is already installed in laptop, if we install Cisco webex connect in the same laptop whether it will bring any problem with cisco webex connect?

They can coexist but I wouldn't suggest running them at the same time; you'll get incoming call alerts on both.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: