cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Ciscp 7942G Not Provisioning with FreePBX - SIP Firmware 8.5(4)

Hello, I recently purchased a Cisco 7942G with SCCP firmware and installed SIP Firmware 8.5(4) on it successfully. I also transferred the dial plan and SEP Config files with it. When the phone restarted, I expected it to configure its IP then enter the registration process, but it just kept on configuring its IP for eternity. I also looked in the TFTP server logs and it kept sending DHCP IP Address requests. I then decided to set it as a static IP on the phone itself and rebooted the phone. When it started up, it showed configuring IP, then for a split second, it said "Defaulting to TFTP Server", then showed "Unprovisioned". I was confused, because I expected it to say "Registering". Also when it said unprovisioned, the TFTP server logs said it kept asking for the SEP config file, even though the TFTP server had sent it over repeatedly. It also asked for a CTL file which the TFTP server didn't have and denied. Here is the log attached below:

Untitled.png

Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users.
1 Reply 1

Have you tried erasing the security settings ? 

Response Signature

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: