Views
Helpful
Replies

Click to call issue

francoisng
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

I  have  install  click to call  to  a windows 7 Professional  32 bits with office 2010 (first  italian changed  later to English )  and  I  have an issue  with  click to call it is continuously requesting to install a certificate issued by  our call  manager. if You choose to install the certificate and afterwards the call starts but the problem remains on the next call. Did  someone experienced  this   problem? if yes  can  someone  propose me  a workaround?

Thx

Fr./

4 Replies 4

xzjleo2005
Level 1
Level 1

I have the same issue here. Anyone has ideas? Thanks.

CUCM 7.1, C2C 8.0, Win7 64 bit.

I had this issue, and found that the "certificate issued by" and the  website i was trying to go to (the webdialer service) were not exactly  the same.

for example.

In the Click to call preferences the webdialer service was set to "ccm01" , which is correct.

the certificate was issued by ccm01.domain.com  which is also correct.

However when comparing the certificate issuer with the webdialer service they don't match.

SO in the preferences set the webdialer to the fully qualified domain name of the server.

Second  issue I had was that I could not change it easily.  I found that if  Outlook was still running, I could not make the change.

Exit all applications that might be using C2C.

Even if you exit on the tray icon, it will still be running.

jecu
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Francois,

Under the Server Address Information for Click to Call 8.0. Are you you using the name of the CUCM server and not the IP address as perthe deployment document.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/partner/docs/voice_ip_comm/cupa/click_to_call/8.0/english/install/guide/deploy.html

Server address information

If you are not automatically populating the Cisco Unified  Communications Manager server address value, provide your users with  their Cisco Unified Communications Manager CCMCIP server address and the  WebDialer server name.

Note The  value of the WebDialer Service field in the Click to Call Preferences  dialog box must match the name on the installed Cisco Unified  Communications Manager certificate, not the IP address of the  Cisco Unified Communications Manager server.

This will have to match the Canonical name of the server in the CUCM certificate.

Thanks.

Jessie

I also have the same issue. Problem solved. Thanks a lot

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: