cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Clid in cucm & Uccx

Hi gays ,

my array is ver 11 .

I  am looking for a solution for clid when the fllow is :

Incoming calls > cucm > voice port to uccx > uccx > agent =  he sees the voice port before answer the call (when answer the clid fine ).

my costumer need to see the clid before answering the call .

thanks sharon .

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Deepak Rawat
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

By design, CTI port is only displayed during ringing state however this behavior can be changed to show the actual callerid starting version 10.x UCCX. Refer Caller ID Support section of below document:

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_10_0/release/guide/UCCX_BK_RA1A036D_00_release-notes_release10.html#UCCX_TP_NFEAF5A0_00

In order to change this behavior, you will need to issue utils uccx icd clid enable command followed by CCX Engine restart. Refer below for more details:

www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_11_0/maintain_and_operate/guide/UCCX_BK_UD831833_00_unified-contact-center-express-operations-11/UCCX_BK_UD831833_00_unified-contact-center-express-operations_appendix_0100.html#UCCX_RF_U2BF79A0_00

Regards

Deepak

View solution in original post

7 Replies 7

Deepak Rawat
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

By design, CTI port is only displayed during ringing state however this behavior can be changed to show the actual callerid starting version 10.x UCCX. Refer Caller ID Support section of below document:

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_10_0/release/guide/UCCX_BK_RA1A036D_00_release-notes_release10.html#UCCX_TP_NFEAF5A0_00

In order to change this behavior, you will need to issue utils uccx icd clid enable command followed by CCX Engine restart. Refer below for more details:

www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_11_0/maintain_and_operate/guide/UCCX_BK_UD831833_00_unified-contact-center-express-operations-11/UCCX_BK_UD831833_00_unified-contact-center-express-operations_appendix_0100.html#UCCX_RF_U2BF79A0_00

Regards

Deepak

Hi ,

thanks it's working and rezolved my issue .

meny thanks

Glad that it helped Sharon and thanks for marking the Correct Answer.

Regards

Deepak

Hi ,

v

I found that there is a problem with applying that commend .

When a call is ring and I see the clid (that's fine) > answering the call > when the call is end the clid stay on the screen and we must do type “exit” to clear the screen (test it in several phone model). If not we cannot see incoming calls .

advice wohld be grate .  

thanks sharon

Sharon the behavior you are experiencing there is something I am afraid to tell is a default behavior. Agent will need to press Exit every time after answering the call to get the screen clear, it will not happen automatically and will stay till the time agent does not manually exit the call.

Regards

Deepak

Ok, thanks .

aj.jafary
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Deepak,

I've installed UCCX version 11.5,Caller ID (CLID) is enable by default.

my agents should not see the Caller ID before and after answer the call in Finesse and IPPhone.

thanks,

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: