Views
Helpful
Replies

CLID is not working in VG224

Naisamuddin pk
Level 1
Level 1

Dear Friends,

I configured VG224 using SCCP protocol.After updating the IOS version  of VG224 from vg224-i6s-mz.12.4(2)T6 to vg224-i6s-mz.12.4(22)T5 the analog phones not displaying CLID (Calling number).Is it bug or not.?.If it is bug which IOS i need to use ?.I am alslo configured SRST support on VG224.

Many Thanks.........

Nisam..

4 Replies 4

Felipe Garrido
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Can  you provide us with the current running configuration of the VG224? Caller ID is discussed in the following document.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/ios/voice/fxs/configuration/guide/fxssccpsplmft.html#wp1101486

-Felipe

Dear Filip,

Please find the attachemente .It is containing output of show run,show version.For you information i am saying that before updating the IOS it is working.The problem started after updating the IOS.

Many Thanks,

Nisam.

webberr
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Did you ever get this resolved? We are having a similar issue with caller ID not appearing correctly on a device attached to a VG224 port. We are running 12.4(24)T4.

Thanks - Rob.

We found that there are issues with CLID & MWI on some IOS versions for the VG224s. The bug is locale dependant.

We're using vg224-i6k9s-mz.151-3.T3.bin at the moment, and that's working fine.

GTG

Please rate all helpful posts.