Views
Helpful
Replies

CM Hunt Pilot

rafi.imran
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have configured a hunt pilot 8000 and a hunt list which has a hunt group with few DNS. These DNs have CFwd all to an external number. i could see the huntlist registered with call manager.

Problem I face is when i dial 8000 i get an engage tone.

Did i miss out anything??

12 Replies 12

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

if you're expecting to route calls using the CFA from the phones that won't work

calls routed thru hunt pilot and pilot points do not follow call forward settings for the members.

HTH

javalenc

if this helps, please rate

HTH

java

Is there any alternate solution for my question?

HI Guys

Any suggestions??

I want to have a hunt pilot where the hunt members have CFWd all to external number.

When i call this hunt pilot it should pick any of the hunt members and connect to the external number.

Why do you want to do this?

What you can do is set the CFNA on the hunt pilot to the external number, so that when none of the hunt members answer the call can be transferred to the external number..

But like Javalenc said, you cant forward calls from hunt group members

Please rate all useful posts

HI,

What happens for the second call when the first hunt pilot call is busy with the external number??

Objective of the hunt is to have a single common number to seize multiple lines for an outgoing calls.

try this and let me know

make a CTI port or CTI route point with a number and make the CFWD in the CTI to the external number

and give this CTI the aproperate patrtion and CSS that let it makes an external call

put this CTI as last line or number in ur hunt members

should works

please Rate if helpful

good luck

Hi,

I tried adding a cti RP to a line group but ccm qont allow me..It says

"Add failed. [116] CTI Ports and CTI Route Points may not be associated with DNs that are in Line Groups"

I dont think you can add a CTI RP to a line group even with ccm 6.1.2

you can only add actual devices, not virtual devices to line groups (it always has been like that in any version). that won't work. the only possible thing i thought of was of using unified mobility but i haven't tried it myself if it works with

HTH

javalenc

HTH

java

Javalenc,

Thanks for clearifying this. I rated your posts on the previous posts.

I guess we need to audit what people post in here!

hey thanks for the nice rating Deji =)

about the issue being addressed on this post i just went thru the SRND to check if there was any limitation on using a line group with unified mobility and found nothing that says it would not work

oh and also there it is the list of what you can add to line groups:

Line Group Devices

The line group devices are the endpoints accessed by line groups, and they can be of any of the following types:

•Any Skinny Client Control Protocol (SCCP) endpoints, such as Cisco Unified IP Phones, VG248, or ATA 188

•SIP endpoints

•Voicemail ports (for Cisco Unity)

•H.323 clients

•FXS extensions attached to an MGCP gateway

also this:

Computer Telephony Integration (CTI) ports and CTI route points cannot be added within a line group. Therefore, calls cannot be distributed to endpoints controlled through CTI applications such as Cisco Customer Response Solution (CRS), IP Interactive Voice Response (IP IVR), and so forth

so, right now i guess the only thing to try would be the mobility manager or unified mobility config along with a line group, hope you have any of the above. if you got 6.x use unified mobility, if not mobility manager

HTH

javalenc

HTH

java

Hi Team,

Its kind of an urgent issue now.....

does anybody have a solution for my question in this forum??????????????

u said when u put CFWD all to external number on the last member of ur hunt list dose not forward anything !

i suspect that u need to enable the off-net to off-net calls on the service parmeters on ur CM becase it is disabled by default for security issues

try to enable it and see what happne

way-2 and also after u enable it

try to make CTI route point

then make the CFW all on ur list member, to the DN number of this CTI and on that CTI make the CFWD all to an exaternal number

good luck

if worked rate if not let me know :)

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: