cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CM6.X Attendant Console queue with VM rollover

Chris Driggers
Level 1
Level 1

I have a CM6.0.1 install with a receptionist using Attendant Console. Currently I have queuing enabled on the pilot with the operator line 1 as the first in the hunt list, with a CTI route point that goes to the AutoAttendant listed as the "always route" option.

My problem is that when the operator logs out of AC, calls are still being queued. They never get to the CTI route point. If I disable queuing, then it works fine, but having incoming calls queued is a necessity.

Any ideas why this happens? I assumed that when the operator logged out, the AC Pilot would skip over her and go right to the next option in the hunt list.

3 Replies 3

Chris Driggers
Level 1
Level 1

Anyone have any ideas on this one? I'm stumped.

Chris,

I actually just posted another similar topic. I didn't find yours first. I am having the same problem, and don't know if this is the expected result or not.

I have a TAC case open, but have you figured anything out?

Yeah my response from TAC was that with queueing enabled, even with the AC users logged out, the calls would be queued before rolling to the "always route" hunt group member. :(

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: