Did you mean: 
cancel
Announcements
Views
Helpful
Replies
Highlighted
Beginner

CME 10 Feature Question regarding incoming call flow.

I am currently mocking up CME 10 for a customer install.  I have a good portion of the config done, but one of the requests is throwing me for a loop, I've tried multiple setups, and I cannot seem to get this to work!!... I will layout the requests below:

I am trying to configure this on 7965 phones with two 7916 side cars on each 7965 phone.

During Hours - 8:00am - 12:00noon; 1:00pm -5:00pm

- Main line coming in should audibly ring and Flash on Kathie's Phone

- The phones in Traffic (Billy, Gary, and James) flash but not ring and these calls can be answered if need be.

- The other receptionists phones (Gina and Catherine) should flash but not ring and these calls can be answered if need be.

- Gina and Catherine should have the capability of changing the level and tone of the ring (to differentiate the "Main Line" from their own DN.)

Lunch Time - 12:00noon - 1:00pm

- At 12:00pm, Kathie pushes a button on her phone to send all calls to the main line to the answering service.

- None of the phones ring or flash; all calls are sent to the answering service.

- When Kathie returns from lunch, she presses a button and removes call-forward from the main line.

At 5:00pm

- Kathie pushes the "Night Service" button on her phone.

- The same behavoir of the ring/flash should still occur on Kathie's phone, and the other receptionists phones ( Gina and Katherine).

- For the phones in traffic (Billy, Gary, and James), calls to the main line should ring and flash now.

- Almost like pushing night-service on Kathie's phone turns on the ringer for the main line on the phones in traffic.

At 5:30pm

- Anyone of the phones in traffic (Billy, Gary, and James) presses a button to transfer all calls to the main line to the answering service.

- None of the phones ring or flash; all calls are sent to the answering service.

- The behavoir of the other receptionists phones (Gina and Catherine) do not change unless otherwise set from their phones.

at 7:00am

- When the guys in traffic come in in the morning, anyone of the phones in traffic (Billy, Gary, and James) presses a button to remove the call-forward on the main line.

- The phones in traffic audily ring and visibly flash and Kathie's phone is still in night service mode.

- The behavoir of the other receptionists phones (Gina and Catherine) do not change unless otherwise set from their phones.

at 8:00am

- Kathie comes in in the morning and presses a button to remove "Night-Service" from her phone.

- We then start the entire cycle all over again.

Reagrds,

EK