cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CME 11.0: %VOICE_IEC-3-GW: C SCRIPTS: Internal Error (No dialpeer match)

Daniel-nl
Level 1
Level 1
Hello, we have a Cisco CME 11.0 system with IOS 15.6(1)T2, and since some time we are seeing the following log message: %VOICE_IEC-3-GW: C SCRIPTS: Internal Error (No dialpeer match): IEC=1.1.128.11.5.0 on callID XXXXXXX GUID=XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX The IEC description shows the following: #sh voice iec description 1.1.128.11.5.0 IEC Version: 1 Entity: 1 (Gateway) Category: 128 (Destination address resolution failure) Subsystem: 11 (C SCRIPTS) Error: 5 (No dialpeer match) Diagnostic Code: 0 This is very hard to debug, as this happens very unregularly, not every day, and when it happens then 10 times within an hour, and then a few days nothing again. As it happens during the night also, this cannot be any call made by an employee. Unfortunately the Cisco documentation does not state anything about Subsystem: 11 (C SCRIPTS). Does anyone have an idea what this could be? Thank you!
1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

I have run into it several times when number was dialed that was unable to match any outbound dial peer. My recommendation is to setup syslog destination and wring debug to it, i.e. debug isdn q931 (if there is  PRI circuit involved), debug ccsip messages if the GW is controlled by SIP, this will give be better picture on what calls result in the error.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

I have run into it several times when number was dialed that was unable to match any outbound dial peer. My recommendation is to setup syslog destination and wring debug to it, i.e. debug isdn q931 (if there is  PRI circuit involved), debug ccsip messages if the GW is controlled by SIP, this will give be better picture on what calls result in the error.

Thanks Chris, we found it. Actually these are several different external telephone numbers from different countries calling not existing extensions on our CME, repeatedly. As this is normal behavior (at least on our CME), we have to live with this.