Views
Helpful
Replies

CME 7.1. Broadcast hunt group is not working

viacheslav.k
Level 1
Level 1

Hi guys,

I have CME 7.1. It has two hunt groups. One HG has one phone only and forward calls to second HG which has three phones.

Task is to make second's HG all phones to ring at the same time when a call is coming.

Quick diagram.

[PSTN] call goes to Office number ===> destination PSTN number is transfered into internal 4 digits number 2501 ===> call goes to this number 2501 (it is pilot number of first group) ===> if a call is not answered during 10 sec it goes to second hunt group 2512 ===> if a call is not answered it goes to voicemail.

I had hunt-groups configured as ephone-hunt. But it does not allow to ring phones at the same time.

Config was:

ephone-hunt 11 sequential

pilot 2501

list 1701

final 2512

max-timeout 10

timeout 10

ephone-hunt 12 peer

pilot 2512

list 1711, 1744, 1764

final 6000

max-timeout 39

timeout 13, 13, 13

Current config (using voice hunt-group):

voice hunt-group 11 parallel

pilot 2501

list 1701, 2953  

final 2512

timeout 10

voice hunt-group 12 parallel

pilot 2512

list 1711, 1744, 1764

final 2952

timeout 10

P.S. 2953 - is a fake number as I have to provide at least two DNs

Now, if I am calling from internal Cisco phone some of the hunt group numbers 2501 or 2512 - it works fine, all phones are ringing at the same time.

But if I am calling from PSTN to Office number - it is not working. Phones are ringing sequently, like they use ephone-hunt 12 peer configuration, but there is no such configuration on CME at that moment.

All phones are Cisco Phones 7941/7942 models. They use SCCP.

What did I do wrong? How to fix it?

5 Replies 5

viacheslav.k
Level 1
Level 1

Forgot to mention that we use extension mobile on these phones. Don't know if it's important.

Hi,

I think I would re-enter

!

no ephone-hunt 12 peer

no ephone-hunt 11 sequential

!

Copy run start

Reload.

HTH

Alex

Regards, Alex. Please rate useful posts.

Do you mean reload the router?

Hi,

Yes

Reload the router at a quiet time

HTH

Alex

Regards, Alex. Please rate useful posts.

I thought about that but it is difficult to get a permission to reload IPT system.

I will try, thanks.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: