Replies

CME 7.1 transfer-consult question

pmarques
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

The scenario:

CME 7.1 with 15.0.1M9 IOS version

PHONE A gets CALL 1, transfers (with the intent to do a consult transfer) to PHONE B. While this call is ringing in PHONE B another call (CALL 2) comes from PHONE C into PHONE A. PHONE A answers PHONE C call (CALL 2). If I interact with CALL 2 in PHONE A CALL 1 is immediately transfered (blind transfer) to PHONE B.

Is this an expected behaviour? If not, is there anyway to solve this?

Thanks,

NOTE: All phones are dual-line minimum (PHONE A is octo-line). Under telephony-service "transfer-system full-consult dss" is being used

4 Replies 4

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

I have never tried that with octo-line DN, however normally when you have two calls already, to do consult transfer will need to use park-slot, otherwise it happens as you described.

Balazs Gyorgy
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Guys,

I`m struggling with the same problem. I was wondering if someone has a solution for that?

Thanks,

Balazs

Again, that is normal with dual-line DN. You can try octo-line.

Hi Paolo,

Yes, thanks for your reply. I actually found the solution/work around here yesterday:

https://supportforums.cisco.com/thread/2181393

I have uc500-advipservicesk9-mz.151-4.M5 software (CME Version 8.6) running on my UC540 and it seems this problem when the dn is part of a call group hasn`t been fixed in this version either, or I`m doing something wrong.

To sum up, the octo-line is a soultion for the consult transfer issue.