Replies

CME 7.1 transfer-consult question

pmarques
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

The scenario:

CME 7.1 with 15.0.1M9 IOS version

PHONE A gets CALL 1, transfers (with the intent to do a consult transfer) to PHONE B. While this call is ringing in PHONE B another call (CALL 2) comes from PHONE C into PHONE A. PHONE A answers PHONE C call (CALL 2). If I interact with CALL 2 in PHONE A CALL 1 is immediately transfered (blind transfer) to PHONE B.

Is this an expected behaviour? If not, is there anyway to solve this?

Thanks,

NOTE: All phones are dual-line minimum (PHONE A is octo-line). Under telephony-service "transfer-system full-consult dss" is being used

4 Replies 4

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

I have never tried that with octo-line DN, however normally when you have two calls already, to do consult transfer will need to use park-slot, otherwise it happens as you described.

Balazs Gyorgy
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Guys,

I`m struggling with the same problem. I was wondering if someone has a solution for that?

Thanks,

Balazs

Again, that is normal with dual-line DN. You can try octo-line.

Hi Paolo,

Yes, thanks for your reply. I actually found the solution/work around here yesterday:

https://supportforums.cisco.com/thread/2181393

I have uc500-advipservicesk9-mz.151-4.M5 software (CME Version 8.6) running on my UC540 and it seems this problem when the dn is part of a call group hasn`t been fixed in this version either, or I`m doing something wrong.

To sum up, the octo-line is a soultion for the consult transfer issue.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: